Paytm Forget Password – How to recover Paytm password If I Forgot? : Hello friends, If you forgotten password of your paytm wallet account then do not worry as it’s quite easy to generate new one. Do this simple exercise instead of trying with incorrect password. you need to follow below mentioned simple steps to recover it. I would also like tokick off the point that it is very crucial to do this as in this technical era it is necessary to secure your paytm account by updating its password periodically
How to recover Paytm password if you forgot :
- First of all, run Paytm account in your mobile handset OR Download the app from here
- Now go to login page and click on “forget password” option
- Once you do this, you will find this number – 120-3888388
- Call on this number with your Paytm mobile number
- Select language by pressing “2” and then click on “1” to get reset password link
- After that, end the call. You will get reset password link through text message and email
- Simply just click on it and open the link in your chrome browser
- Now you will find two options here, just select 2nd
- Enter your new password, confirm it and then click on “Submit”
- Done !! your password has been successfully recovered. Now login to your paytm account using this updated password and enjoy cool offers.
You can Also watch this video tutorial :
I would like to comment on the fact that this effortless action will definitely save your valuable money. I guess you would set your password such that you could remind easily and no one can detect it.