UC News Rs.5000 Paytm cash Loot – Get 2000 on Sign up + Refer & Earn : Hello guys, First of all Happy Diwali to all of you. We are here with another earning trick where you will get Rs.2000 as a joining amount + Refer and Earn Rs.5000. Yes, UC News has come up with new offer called “Buddy Bonus” and You can earn up to Rs.15000 via referral program means you may complete Rs.5000 total three times to earn Rs.15000 Paytm Cash. And we know that, Paytm can be used for mobile recharge, bill payment, ticket booking etc.
The offer is valid till March 31, 2018, 23:59:59. When you have successfully collected Rs. 5,000, you can transfer your money to your Paytm account and try again to collect another Rs. 5,000. So, Do not miss this opportunity to earn wallet cash.
Get Rs.2000 on Signup in UC News App :
- First of all, Click here to Download or Update UC News App
- After that, Install and Open the app and choose your language and categories
- Then click on “ME” tab present on the bottom right hand side.
- Now If it asks to Login or signup then Login using Google account.
- Then select “UC Buddy Bonus” Offer Banner and go to UC NewsFund Offer Page.
- After that, Click on “Help my friend” option.
- Apply UC News Referral Code to get Rs 2000 as Joining Bonus : 10288400
- Now you have Rs.2000 in your account so collect more to reach Rs.5000 and Redeem it to Paytm Cash.
Refer UC News App & Earn Rs.5000 Paytm Cash :
- Click on ME tab and then select “UC Buddy Bonus Banner” and there you will find your unique UC News Referral Code.
- Now copy your code & Ask your friends and other people to enter it after installing UC News app.
- You will get any Random amount per Refer. More friends you share, the faster you can complete Rs 5000.
- You will see Redeem button after reaching Rs 5000.
- Click on Redeem button and fill your details carefully.
- Redeem your earnings, Your prize will be delivered to you by the next month.
Terms & Conditions of UC News Referral Program :
- The game will be over on March 31, 2018, 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on the homepage.
- UC News looks for trendy users! Invite friends to UC News and enter your code, get your exclusive Rs. 5,000 news fund! You can earn money for more than 1 time.
- Every participant has a chance to earn Rs. 5,000 News Fund.
- The participants can redeem Rs. 5,000 only when it is 100% collected.
- To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
- If people you have invited (people who have entered your code) invite new users, you can collect extra money.
- You can collect the money once you’ve helped a person by entering their code. You can only help one person. And this person you’ve helped, can’t help you back.
- When you have successfully collected Rs. 5,000, you can redeem the money and try again to collect another Rs. 5,000. Every user can collect 3 times in total.
- The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 5,000 NewsFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 5,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as a prize.
- The total number of prizes is limited. participants who collect 100% money will win the prize on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- When you’ve collected your Rs.5,000 fully, click on “Redeem” button to fill in your personal information and get your money.
- After you redeem 100% money, you can revise your contact information before the 2nd day of the next month 23:59:59 (IST). The prizes delivery will base on the final submitting.
- Your contact information will be only used for prize delivery. Prizes will be only delivered to those who submit valid information.
- All the pictures of the prizes are only for your reference.
- Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News during the campaign. UC Browser or UC News is not responsible for your information/prizes lost because of the uninstallation.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please share it in the “Feedback” section at the upper right corner.